An educator at the Polish History Museum with an overall responsibility for games organized by the museum and film competitions for school students. Prior to joining the PHM in 2006, Gabriela worked at the Warsaw Uprising Museum where she developed educational programs. Before entering the museum world, Gabriela was a teacher and led one of the Polish Scouting and Guiding Association districts.
1. A quick history of the Polish History Museum (who we are, what we do).
2. Why the game is not over? (games as one of the best educational methods).
3. Sources and resources (how we work with historical sources).
4. A paper map or GPS locator? (which one is better and how the choice affects the game).
5. RPG (team work during the designing process, on-site and follow-up).